Posts Tagged ‘ediets.com review’
Update – For the rest of this month, you can get 25% OFF any eDiets plan by using the coupon code “SAVE25″, to learn more click here.
eDiets Diet Plans – Is it Worth Signing up?
Reasons to Try eDiets:
- eDiets is fully endorsed by the American Dietetic Association as a fully workable dieting service that is fit for everyone without any exception
- You receive round the clock support with your diet, available 24/7, 365 days of the year
- You get a customized eDiet and Weight Loss system that is just suited for your needs
- Pre-prepared grocery lists, so you can just print your grocery list and go shopping for your new diet
- Bespoke activity and fitness program which fits into your lifestyle/career
- If you need help, you can view demonstrations of the fitness exercises that you are assigned
- Availability of highly far reaching counselor and peer support
- Access to regular podcasts about dieting and weight loss
- You can share your dieting experiences with a whole community on eDiets forums
- Get a 1 to 1 consultation (live) with a fitness and health professional
If you have an interest in weight loss or just keeping trim, you’ve probably seen eDiets diet plans talked about or advertised somewhere on the internet before. They’ve been going for thirteen years since 1996 and nearly 2 million people have subscribed over the Florida based company’s history.
Those are the facts, but do the eDiet plans actually work? A statistical analysis of the reviews out there suggests that they do.
No diet is a miracle in a box, but it’s clear from a huge number of testimonials that they are well thought out professional diet plans that have an overwhelmingly high success rate.
My personal experience of eDiets is that they are certainly a commercial site, with a strong online retail stake. What would you expect from the internet’s number one diet website, which Forbes voted as best of the web in the nutrition and diet bracket.
But don’t be put off by the advertising – it’s more than made up for by the reams of high quality articles and content. The difference between this content and a google search on weight loss is that it’s constantly updated on a daily basis by paid health and nutrition professionals whose job it is to help people lose weight and become more healthy by providing the best and most relevant information. The professionalism involved on eDiets really comes through as soon as you sign up. More is available on this moosejaw coupon, which remains valid indefinitely.
How it Works
The central aim of eDiets is to provide a tailored health and nutrition plan tailored to your goals. You begin by completing your personal profile, which describes your current body condition and gives advice on what you might want to try to improve your fitness and nutrition. It is at this point that you can choose whether you want to subscribe via credit card or debit card. The service will send you e-mails tailored to your needs, you can opt out of this if you wish.
The price for the eDiets plan is the same no matter what diet you choose – $4.49 per week which is taken as a monthly payment. You used to have to pay extra to get the fitness plan – but now this is included in the basic price with no extra charge, which is always a plus.
eDiets is one of the best out there on the web because they have been in business for a long time, and they know how the health and nutrition scene changes with up to the minute scientific developments. With eDiets, you can be sure that the diet plan suggested to you has a valid weight of scientific evidence behind it with strong testimonials to boot. It boasts a great nutrition and fitness forum where you can swap stories about what worked for you and learn from other members of the eDiets club.
In my opinion, eDiets works best when you know pretty much what it is what you want to achieve. For example, if you heard of the atkins diet and want to try it effectively, eDiets is the place for you. If you’re not so sure, then do a bit of research before trying eDiets. When you choose your path, you can guarantee that few online sites will be able to guide you through it as well as eDiets, or at such a low price.
If you like the sound of eDiets, you can find out more or sign up by clicking the link below: